Friday, June 6, 2014

Throwback Friday....End of Year Gifts for Students



Each year I look for something special to give my students.  For some reason I seem to like to give pens, pencils, or school supplies.  I guess since I love them so much, I think my students will too.  I also hope they use them next fall!  I found Bic 4 colour pens at Costco for less than a dollar a piece.  I snatched up several packages.  They come in a variety of different colours and I hope the students like them.




This year I found these at Dollar Tree.  I love that they are tassels like the ones you find on mortar boards.  They are actually key chains.  The kids might just want to attach them to their backpacks.  I think they are adorable.



If you would like to see more ideas of what I have given students for gifts in the past and snag a great FREEBIE...hop over to this post from last year by clicking on the image below.







1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for new ideas for student gifts. You have some great ideas here! I used to love those pens with multiple colors. Might have to get some for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!