Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hey Y'all! It's a New Face - and a Freebie!

Hello Class*y Peeps!

I'm so excited to be a part of this phenomenal group of bloggers! I'm pretty sure the ideas I've found here have saved my teaching tail at least twice  three times who knows. A LOT.  :)

I'm Abby from Third Grade Bookworm, and I live in Georgia with my sweet husband (Mr. Bookworm) and our 4 fur babies.

Mr. Bookworm and I on a hot date. He's a keeper. ;-)
We have a real LIVE baby on the way in September and I am spending a LOT of time this summer getting ready for his arrival.

I just finished my 12th year of teaching, and I'm coming out of the classroom to work as an EIP teacher (Early Intervention Program) at my current school. I'll go in to classrooms and pull small groups of kids that teachers have identified as "at risk" for falling behind in math or reading. It's going to be really different, but I'm super excited to give it a try!

To celebrate joining the crew here, I have a brand new common and proper noun freebie pack! It will be perfect for back-to-school and fall when we head back. (Gulp.)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fall-Into-Proper-Nouns-A-Printable-FREEBIE-Mini-Pack-1270515
Click Me!


I hope it's something you can use! See you soon!






2 comments:

  1. So happy you're here, Abby! I just printed this for my little guy who's going into 3rd grade this year!
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so happy to have you Abby! I just got done with my first year doing a similar job. You will love it (especially with a little one on the way). :) Thank you of this wonderful freebie too!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!