Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Crazy Introduction & A FREEBIE! :)

Hello There!  I would like to introduce myself, I am Whitney from The Crazy Schoolteacher. I have stalked this blog since last fall, so I’m more than excited to be apart of it!  I am going into my 5th year of teaching.  I currently teach 1st grade in the heart of Boilermaker Nation...Boiler Up! J  This is my 3rd year being involved with blogging and TPT for almost 3 years and I am in L.O.V.E.  I cannot imagine teaching without it!  I am married to my high school sweetheart who happens to be a farmer.  We currently live on the family farm with our beloved dog, Jake. 


Seriously, how CUTE is he??  Of course I'm talking about that handsome pup down there, not my husband! :)  







I’m THRILLED to be apart of this group of teachers/bloggers and I cannot wait to share more ideas and freebies with you.  

As a thank-you for the warm welcome, here is my Editable Word Wall file for free (normally $2.50)!


Happy Teaching! :)
Whitney


9 comments:

  1. Could not print out your freebie. It said that the url was not found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got an error message and no version will print or let you edit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had this on my wishlist....Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this word wall- thanks! I was able to download without any problem once I logged into Google Docs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome looking pup! And a great freebie. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy you are part of our blog! Your dog is adorable! Thank you for the word wall cards. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!