Sunday, August 31, 2014

Use a Clothes Pin, Save a Staple!

It's Whitney here, from The Crazy Schoolteacher.  

Friends, I'm exhausted.  How is it that I forget every.single.year what my firsties come into my classroom like at the beginning of the year??  Am I the only one who does this?

Today I'm bringing you a throw back Bright Ideas post.  This makes my bulletin board life so easy!  And let's face it...there is just not enough time in the day to get everything done that we would like to.  Using clothes pins to hang student work verse staples has saved me a lot of time!  Go ahead, add up how much time you spend stapling, unstapling, then stapling again...it adds up!  And well, ain't nobody got time for that!  Here is what I do...


What?  You are lucky enough to have beautiful bulletin boards in your hallways?  Well, I have another solution for you!  Get your hot glue gun ready to go!


That's it folks, easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

Whitney




No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!