Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A *Berry* Sweet Back to School Freebie!

Hey there!

I hope everyone enjoyed the Back to School Sale at TPT this week. I know I filled up my shopping cart more than once! :)

My school recently held our annual "Meet and Greet" event before we welcomed the kids back on Monday, and I took an idea I used last year and turned it into a fabulous new freebie for you!


After I'd spent a gazillion dollars setting up my classroom, it was hard for me to justify spending more money on back-to-school goodies to Mr. Bookworm. :) We were in the grocery store and the idea for this cutie-patootie treat hit me.


For less than $10, I had a welcome back treat for 40+ kids. (I teach in an elementary school that departmentalizes 1st-5th grade.) Brilliant, right?! :) I was happy, the kids were excited, and Mr. Bookworm was elated that I had not spent every last cent we had on my classroom.

In my new position, I don't have a classroom but I do have the opportunity on a daily basis to make life easier for teachers in my building. So when I tweaked this template, that's what I had in mind. I've recreated the template (4 tags per page) for any classroom, K-6th grade. I also included a welcome back tag for classrooms that may have children from multiple grade levels. The tags repeat for departmentalized and self-contained classrooms.

If there's a classroom description or grade level I'm missing that you'd like to see, please let me know! I'm more than happy to add it!

To grab your copy, click on the picture below! Enjoy your last few days of summer (if you're still on vacation) and I hope this makes your back-to-school chaos a little less hectic!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-Berry-Sweet-Back-to-School-Treat-FREEBIE-1377275


8 comments:

  1. That is very cute! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These will make a great student treat for our Meet the Teacher Night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope your students enjoy them!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! These are adorable! I was looking at your August 5th post and was trying to access your Acorns Ten freebie as I thought this would be great for my kiddos. It says that that is has been moved or is no longer available. Was it up just for a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'm not sure who the Acorns Ten freebie belongs to, but I will definitely investigate for you! :)

      Delete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!