Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to School in the Great White North!

Well it's arrived here in Toronto. NO, not the snow...YET.  but it is...  BACK.TO.SCHOOL.  I finally went into my classroom this week and am happy to say it is set up and ready for my new fifth grade class.  I had a lot of fun putting together my "Student Survival Kits" and I am going to use my "Back to School Show What You Know Quiz" too.  




These are both FREE in my TpT store.  Just click on either picture to download.

For the first day of school I love to use these Back To School Questions Using Post It Notes.


After I print out the questions on card stock, I laminate them (so I can use them again) and post them around the room as headers on chart paper.  You can grab them from my store by clicking on the image above.





One last resource I can recommend for ALL teachers who are back at school or like me, are getting ready to go back.  A group of awesome Canadian bloggers and TpT sellers got together and created an eBook for Back To School.  It is jam packed with back to school tips, freebies and products which are great for everyone, not just us crazy Canucks!  Click on the image below to grab your own copy.  You won't want to miss out!










No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!