Monday, August 25, 2014

Organizing for 21st Century Students

Hi everyone!!! How are ya'll doing?? I don't know about you, but I'm still tired after 4 weeks of school!!! haha This is our 5th week so you'd think I'd be back into the swing of things...NOPE! :) I'm always a work in progress, and that's how I like it! I always feel that if I get to the point that I think I have nothing more to do, then it's time for me to find a new profession! That's part of what I LOVE about teaching! Nothing is ever the same! I enjoy finding new ideas, trying them out, tweaking them, and making them my own. So I guess I will continue being a work in progress!

So, if you are anything like me, you are always trying to find better and more efficient ways to organize your classroom. Well, this organization doesn't just apply to papers, activities, desks, etc. This goes into my classroom technology! With technology being so necessary (not take over the teacher necessary:), I want to make sure I create a space that works for my students and me.

Leading to...


If you'd like to know all about how I organize my devices as well as apps and tips, from the set-up to the apps used, head over to my blog post, iPad Organization 101 +Apps

Wishing everyone a wonderful start to the new year (if it's new right now for you :)!!
Happy organizing!!!! 
Nicole :)





No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!