Thursday, July 24, 2014

Happy 4th Blogging Birthday, Mrs. Wheeler!

Hi everyone, it's Megan from Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade!  I'm celebrating 4 years of blogging!  That's right. 4 years.  I began this blog 4 years ago, with not a clue as to what I was doing!  All I knew was that I loved teaching and loved helping other teachers.  I remember being so excited when I had just 10 followers on my blog!  I would update my mom each week as I kept gaining followers.  I was like a kid on Christmas every morning, racing downstairs to "check" the computer.  Who knew that my little 'ole blog would become a useful tool for so many teachers around the WORLD?!  In keeping with tradition, I'm celebrating my milestone with all of you!  Head over to my blog to enter!  Tons of prizes!  Tons of winners!  Be sure to look at blog posts from Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for your chance to enter!  All winners will be posted July 27th!  Good luck!























xo
Megan 

No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!