Sunday, January 25, 2015

iPad and Mobile Device Poster Set FREEBIE

I don't know about you, but lately I've seen too many of my students trying to treat my iPads like TV dinner trays.  They've gotten a little too loose with the rules...but it happens because we're over halfway through the year.

To curb these actions I've put together a simple set of classroom rules for my iPads (I know some of you use other devices).  You can grab a free set for yourself in my TPT store.


I kind of felt like I was rewriting the rules for Gizmo.  The last thing we need is more gremlins running around school.

Enjoy the posters!  Grab them HERE.

If you're wondering where I got the excellent clip art, look no further than Jen at Teaching in the Tongass.  She has excellent graphics!  I've gotten quite a few sets from her store.  Here is the link for the iPads.  She has tons of choices, which seems to impact my clip art habit.


...and if you want to check out my latest PBL activity that journeys through the rainforest just follow this link:  Discovery in the Rainforest.


This is a cross-post from Digital: Divide & Conquer.


           FacebookInstagramTPT

1 comment:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!