Monday, January 12, 2015

#askmrswheeler

Hi Friends!  It's Megan from Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade.  I hope you had a nice weekend and feel rested and ready to take on another week.


Today I am here to tell you about an exciting new series that I am going to be doing on my Facebook fan page.  It's called #askmrswheeler and it will take place once a month on Monday nights from 8:30-9:30 EST pm.  I will be on Facebook answering any questions you may have regarding all things school, TpT, products I've made, 1st grade, etc.  You ask, I answer...LIVE.  Please use the hash tag on your post! I'm no guru, but I have been teaching first grade for 11 years and love sharing tips of the trade with other teachers.  I also really enjoy talking and meeting other teaching from all around the world!  I'm hoping for a big turn out, so set your alarms on your phones!  The first session will be tonight!  You'll want to make sure you are following my fan page prior to 8:30 EST this evening.  You'll also want to make sure you hover over the "LIKE" button with your mouse and select "Receive Notifications." This will ensure you see the post and can leave a question for me.  It also ensures that you will see future posts.  Hint-I do a lot of giveaways on my fan page and if you don' t get notifications, you will miss them!  Have a great day and I hope to see you tonight!!



xo
Megan


No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!