Thursday, October 16, 2014

Leader in Me Mini-Series: Leadership Notebooks

This year my school is becoming a 7 Habits Leader in Me school!!!
 
 
  To celebrate and enlighten everyone about how great this design is, I wanted to do a little mini-series of everything our school has done up to this point.  This first of my mini-series is all about the Leadership Notebook!  It is probably VERY similar to your Data Notebooks but with a few more things added in.  Check out today's insanely long post over at my blog to get an in depth look at what our Leadership Notebooks look like and all sorts of FREEBIES that go inside it!
 
Here is just a sneak peek!
 
 
 
I hope you enjoy and have a happy Thursday!  Click on my button to take you to my post and grab your goodies!
 
http://teachingwithatouchoftwang.blogspot.com/
 
 

No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!