Monday, September 15, 2014

Math Groups on the Computer

Hey everyone!

Some exciting stuff has happened since I posted last month. I was offered a position until January at my favorite school! I am teaching 1st grade, 2/3, and 4/5 ESOL (English classes) and in a week or so, math intervention groups!

As of today, I'll be starting extended day math club and working with kids on the computer.  What programs will be using?


I'll mostly be using XtraMath and Khan Academy as my resources online. I was also told that we're most likely going to be following Marilyn Burns' style of teaching too, with her program Math Solutions.











I wrote a blog post about Common Core Math Resources over on my blog if you would like a list of more ideas.





No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!