Sunday, September 14, 2014

Inspirational Quotes for your Classroom

 Hello!! I know it's been forever since you've heard from me. School started for me two weeks ago so I've been in that adjustment period. Goodbye freedom of summer!
I STILL haven't taken picture of my classroom for you. It isn't that different than last year. For some reason, it still took me forever to set it all up! If you want to take a peek at my room last year, you can see them here. Last year I made the big change from first grade to reading teacher. When I was setting up my room, I realized something was missing. I had this small space that I wanted to fill but it was a tricky space. It's small. It's sort of a focal point when you walk in the room, but too high to really use as a teachable space for students. So I chose to put some of my favorite reading/education related quotes there. Here's what  I came out with:

Okay I'm realizing there is WAY too much glare to actually see anything so I'll show you this way:
(PS. I swear it looks way better in real life.)


I just love looking at these because it gets me all excited about teaching reading. Our goal is to  give our students the tools to make these posters come true, right?

Since there are only 4 of them, I decided to share these with you as a freebie. 
I hope they will make you smile too! :)


Have a great week my friends!


No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!