Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Meet Mrs. Olson

Hey everyone!  My name is Angie Olson and I am so excited to introduce myself to you as the newest blogger that has been added to the Class*y Collaboration!  I'm a 2nd grade teacher from Minnesota.  I have been teaching for ten years and I have taught kindergarten, first, and second grade in those years.  I blog over at Mrs. Olson's Lucky Little Learners.  I love blogging about Interactive Math Notebooks as these have become my specialty!  Feel free to check out some of my favorite blog posts that I have written!  I have even done an interview with Sheila Jane teaching where I shared a bunch of Interactive Notebook Tips and Tricks!  I'd love to connect with you and if you use INB's in your classroom, let's chat!!!
http://www.luckylittlelearners.blogspot.com/2014/08/interactive-notebook-series-part-three.htmlhttp://luckylittlelearners.blogspot.com/2014/07/interactive-notebook-series-part-one.htmlhttp://luckylittlelearners.blogspot.com/2014/08/interactive-notebook-series-part-two.html


On the personal side of things, I have a husband named Brandon and a 3 year old daughter named Molly.  We moved back to our hometown after being away for 12 years and it has been so nice to get reacquainted with old friends.  I am now teaching in the same school that I once attended as a child.  I love being able to teach with teachers who taught me.  It feels so good to give back to the community that helped to provide me with such a solid foundation!  Here are some photos of my family...

Now for the fun part!  In celebration of this recent collaborative opportunity, I'm sharing a sample of my Addition Interactive Math Notebook with YOU!  I'd love to hear what you think of it!  Simply click on the image below for a direct link to the product listing in my TPT Store!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Addition-Interactive-Notebook-FREEBIE-1409081

2 comments:

  1. Great post Angie! Thank you for the freebie too! Your posts about interactive notebooks are so helpful! And your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I'm glad you found them helpful! I just love using INB's in my classroom and want to share them out with everyone! I wish I knew about them sooner!
      Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

      Delete

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!