Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Changing Seasons

     I truly believe that Fall and Spring are my most favorite seasons. They are neither too hot, nor too cold. They are also the two prettiest seasons, in my opinion. In the Spring, flowers are blooming and baby animals are running around. During the Fall, we start to see the leaves change colors. Oh, it's just beautiful!
     I also believe that Spring and Fall are the best times to start teaching kids about the changes that we see in each season. Kids enjoy hearing how plants grow, and learning about the colors changing on the trees around them. If you are like me, and like teaching kids about the many changes during the year, then you might want to check out my latest freebie: "All 4 Seasons Word Wall Set".
    This packet contains 3 pictures and matching words, for each season. These can be used together for a "Season Thematic Unit", or separated into different categories. Either way, I know your kiddos will love them.



     To grab yourself a copy, you can either stop by my TpT shop or my Tn shop. I also have more freebies over at my website. Feel free to stop by, and give me a shout out!


Mommy and Me Creations

No comments:

THANKS for taking the time to leave us a comment!